The Center for Diabetes Endocrinology and Cardio Metabolism (Pvt) Ltd is the first ever hospital in Sri Lanka to deliver total and comprehensive care for Diabetes, cardiac, renal and metabolic diseases under one roof.
With the vision of becoming the best specialty center in Sri Lanka, we now welcome young and energetic candidate to join hands
Pharmacy Assistant I Phlebotomist (Colombo 10) Business Development Manager (Galle)
Pharmacy Assistant- Eligibility:
• You should have at least 2 years of experience in similar capacity in reputed hospital /pharmacy
• Good IT literacy .communication & public relation skills
• Diploma or Certificate in Pharmacy will be preferred
• He / She passed the A/L in Science Subjects
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a Phlebotomist
• He / She must have followed one year nursing certificate
Business Development Manager (Galle)- Eligibility:
• Achieving revenue targets decided by management & marketing of Hospital services to assigned galle area
• Minimum of 5 years experience in medical or hospital industry
• Work closely with Consultants & customer service representatives to ensure customer satisfaction & problem resolution.
• Ability to read, comprehend write and communicate effectively in English.
• Identify business opportunities .market research & develop business as defined by management
Please forward your resume along with a current photograph to hr@cdem.Ik within 14 days of this advertisement quoting the position applied in the subject line of your e-mail.
Human Resources and Development
Center for Diabetes Endocrinology and Cardio Metabolism (Pvt) Ltd
No 21, Norris Canal Road, Colombo 10, Tel. 0117463600
The post Pharmacy Assistant / Phlebotomist/ Business Development Manager appeared first on Jobs In Sri Lanka.